We settled for a deluxe room for a period of 3 days and 2 nights and we really enjoyed our stay here.
Upon arrival, we were warmly greeted by the receptionist who went to great lengths to make our stay as comfortable and as carefree as possible. The staff are really friendly and helpful as well. Our room on the other hand was clean, spacious and meticulously decorated with heaps of orchids and roses. Generally we felt really at home all the while and we had a really good time being away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
We strongly recommend this hotel for all couples and small families who want to relax and unwind. We will definitely be back. No doubt about it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach