I stayed at the hotel in November 2013. A girlfriend accompanied me. It was my second trip to Phuket Island. It was my first stay at this hotel. I wanted a quiet location with relatively few tourists. Kata and especially the hotel met these criteria. The rooms are great and the grounds are beautiful. It is isolated from the town on a hillside. A couple of van drivers refused to drive up the steep driveway to the hotel. But the driveway is a short walk. We found that the food quality in the restaurant was very good. The staff was polite and helpful. I think that the hotel is excellent value for the cost. I will definitely stay there again upon return to Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach