The only problem with our stay was, that it was too short! Stayed 4 nights in a garden suite room, beautiful view from the balcony! The setting is perfect, the garden and pool area are captivating! You just don't feel like leaving the hotel. The staff is friendly and the food in the restaurant is great! Rooms are made up daily and we really like the measurments the hotel does to be eco-friendly. It is not on the beach but the hotel does offer shuttle. Walked down to Kata and Karon and it is not that far at all. Yes, there is a steep hill that leads to the hotel entrance, which our son managed easily running up. It is not so hard to climb especially there are steps with ponds on the side of the road. Personally, we prefer stay in a more quiet environment, away from the beach but within a decent walking distance and this hotel is perfect for that. What else can I say? Just like a boomerang, we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach