We booked in to the Boomerang Village Resort to be a little away from the frontline tourist resorts, and what a wonderful resort we have found, to be greeted by ever friendly staff,even the security guard had to greet me and shake my hand every evening when we came back to hotel, the other staff asking every day what we were doing and if we had enjoyed ourselves, what hospitality.
Beautifully appointed bedrooms, great facilities, good food, fantastic pool area and an excellent view to go along with it, must be honest we had a wonderful stay here for 8 days, We will deffinately be back again next year and recomend this Resort to anyone wanting to visit Phuket and to stay in the Kata area,
A tip that we have found when visiting Thailand or anywhere for that matter, be friendly to the staff, it is amazing how things change, and the help and smiles you get are well worth it,
Enjoy your travels Tony And Kerry P
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket. Surrounded by greenery and colorful environment characteristic of the island of Phuket, an oasis proper. Virtually dipped in the nature of a tropical garden. The property boasts panoramic views of Kata and is located approximately 80 metres above sea level, is situated about 950 meters from the lovely Kata Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Boomerang Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boomerang Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Boomerang Village Resort Phuket/Kata Beach