This hotel was fantastic for the money we paid. The staff were the most friendliest and the size of the bed rooms and view were incredible. When you arrive there are fresh flowers on the bed and its so peacful and quiet that we often had the pool to ourselves. There are waterfalls outside the bedrooms and the gardens are so pretty.
The walk down to the beach is a bit dodgy i.e. i dont think its suitable for children and the elderly as like one of the other reviews says it is a windy little dirt track with no hand rail in some places, and then when you get to the very end of the path you come out onto a concrete road that has collapsed so you have to climb over broken bits of concrete to reach the other side. Once on the other side the road ends and you have to climb over beach rocks and under boat tie up lines and then you are on the beach. (See Photo)
However you do not have to take this path you can always just walk out the front of the hotel and down the main road as that leads to the beach as well. It just takes a bit longer.
If you dont mind all this then you will love this hotel. The sunset on the beach is magnificent and the food served is brilliant ranging from Thai dishes to western cuisine. You are in a perfect location to walk into town although do be advised that Aspasia is on a steep hill, but Tuc Tucs are so cheap.
My partner and I loved this hotel as it really was out of the way and peacful. We thought it was brilliant for the price we paid and would definetly go back. You even get a complimentary free thai body massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently created in the south of the island of Phuket, The Aspasia is a stylish boutique resort reflecting an unusual retro-deco design with hints of Mayan style architecture. The muted yellow and green hues of the buildings blend exotically with the colours of the lush forest that sweeps down to Kata Beach. Each secluded apartment has stunning sea views, and guests only have a two minute walk to the white, sandy beach below.With the accent firmly lying on tranquility, comfort and contemporary style, The Aspasia Phuket offers a choice of superior accommodation and facilities that includes restaurant, a wine and cigar shop, two swimming pools, a gymnasium, business centre, meeting room, high-speed wireless Internet access and spa. Original paintings and antiques are displayed in the spa, restaurant and lobby, complementing the style of decor. There is easy access between the twelve buildings and facilities forming the resort. The property is set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens, filled with colourful tropical planting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Aspasia Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata Beach
- Aspasia Phuket Kata
- Aspasia Phuket Hotel Kata
- The Aspasia Phuket Kata Beach