The resort is located on the best beach in Phuket. Private and quiet and beautiful clear clean and calm water. The resort take great care in maintaining the cleanliness of the beach. We stayed in the Buri wing and loved it we recommend the rooms overlooking the pool. Great choice of restaurants and prices are reasonable for a resort. We have been to other locations in Phuket and this by far is the best beach - Surin Beach which is considered upmarket does not compare. It is a very short tuk tuk ride into Kata or you can do the walk over the hill which was our preference to help walk off the holiday kilos. Rooms are clean and spacious. This place is special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach