Stayed here with my family for my sisters wedding. My partner and I had our belongings including our money in the Room Safe. The last night of our stay I was packing to go home and I discovered that out of the $800 AUD emergency money which I had put in the safe $600 had been taken. I called the hotel management and they came to my room with 4 staff members and filled in a report. The hotel management did nothing, I believe that one of the staff members must have taken the money from our room because there were always people entering our room even though they had already made up the room and were not requested to the room.
Please be aware that hotel staff have a way of getting into the hotel room safe, do not trust them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach