The sea is not good for swimming or surfing because of the heavy storm and wave. But the 800 meters long private beach is beautiful and comfortable to walk along. To be honest, the sightseeing on the beach is much more beautiful than any other public beach, and it is important that you don't have to worry about your personal belongings while swimming in the pool beside the sea.
All the staffs are nice and friendly and all the restaurants offer yummy food. We arrived in the middle night, the welcome drink was really tasty. Our room had a perfect sea view and I really enjoyed sitting on the lawn doing nothing. We stayed here for 3 days and then moved to Patong beach, but obviously Kata beach left us the most amazing memories.
The breakfast is yummy. Among the six restaurants of the hotel I love Fisherman Wharf most. It is right beside the sea and offers a lot of fresh seafood. It feels totally amazing when a couple of singers came to our table and sang a Chinese song for us. So do not hesitate if you are asked about your hometown and just enjoy the song, oh still you should better give some tips to them.
What I feel inconvenient is that the reception is not as thoughtful as it should be, and the location of the hotel. I hurt my knee at the 2nd day, it was late that the pharmacy house outside the hotel closed early, so I went to the reception desk to ask if they had any kind of medicine to relief my pain, but the staff said no and suggested me walk 20 minutes to buy medicine at 7-11, using my hurt leg...
Anyway it's a good staying there, and it will definitely be my 3 top choices if I will go back to Phuket.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach