Clean and family friendly enough! Hotel itself and facilities are more 3 star than 4! The location makes it. Hotel staff are friendly and helpful. Massage ladies litter the hotel grounds. They are a bit ignorant and seem to loiter around sometimes! Rooms can be smoked in and we were next to heavy smokers so had to put up with heavy smoke on the balcony which ruined most of our chance to enjoy the view smoke free and worse, smoke entered the room via our air-conditioning! Did not stop sneezing until smokers left, two days before we did! Don't stay at Bhuri wing. Sewage smell. Food good. Big plus!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach