We stayed here for six nights on our Far East tour. The rooms we stayed in smelt damp when we first got there, but I suppose with doors all closed & no air conditioning on it was going to be. They did get better as the days went on. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice & the pools were great. Room service was excellant, with plenty of vegetarian food & good prices too. It was my elders sons 18th birthday which the staff surprise him with a birthday cake, so thank you. Overall a nice resort with plenty of things to do, good beaches & great food & service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach