Spent 16 days with 4 youths in June/july. The location and the facilities are stuning. The rooms are ok - at the Buri-wing, the restaurants are ok, the breakfast is good, BUT the surroundings are meager. Katathani Beach is at the very end of a narrow road with nothing around except 10 taxi-pushers and a row of tuk-tuks. So anything you want to do you need to travel. Italian restaurant on premises and restaurant Cinnamon are really nice - not too big and impeccable service. The main restaurant is a bit chaotic. And why are every attampt at entertainemt very poor and bleak impersonations of Elvis and Beatles...we didn't travel all around the world to endure the same as in Puerto Rico Gran Canaria. Go for some well prepared Thai entertainment please. Pools are really nice although main pool was closed for repair until we left.... Not high season abviously. The massage-crew sitting around were not as nice and not as good as the ones just outside on the beach. Free enterprise wins again - go for the beach huts!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach