Beautiful place, just a quick weekend escape from the east coast of Phuket... for locals, Kata Noi is a quiet alternative to the insanity of Patong. The staff were accommodating, the food very nice, the pools (6 of them!) were fun, and of course the beach always beckoned. Relaxing few days, recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach