My wife and I stayed alone for 2 nights and then was joined by 9 friends for the remaining 9 days we stayed.
Although the resort was under some stage of renovation it was done in a way that made no impact on our stay.
We stayed in Grand suite (Thani wing) which was very spacious, clean with good amenities
The bed was great because it was flexible to be changed to the firmer support level I required.
Apart from the materialistic value of the resort , the highlight was the personal service and the beautiful nature of the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach