Stayed at Katathani for 5 nights (23-28 march). As a couple it was impossible to get away from the kids even in the adults only (labelled in 2 languages!) pool. The rooms themselves are VERY expensive for how basic they are. I would say 3 star rooms. More motel style than hotel at $300-400 per night. The rooms and other parts are clean. The pools are great but difficult to get poolside beds with people occupying them before breakfast and them often leaving them for hours just covered with towels. The beach is spectacular and not very busy compared to others in Phuket. We stayed in Bhuri wing room 6319 and had a great view of the main pool in that wing and the sea - albeit in the distance. We had initially booked the Thani wing closer to the sea but changed at last minute and glad we didn't pay the extra $150 per night for not that much more of a view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach