An amazing resort located on the Kata Noi beach. Restaurants, taylors, convenience store just outside resort. Short cab ride into Kata town. Loved every minute, cheap massages, mani,pedi by the pool. Staff are exceptional. I have been lucky enough to stay at the Shores at Katathani as well. Whilst the Shores villas and views are exceptional and the benefit of a private pool great, it can be a little isolated. But then the Katathani is just a golf buggy ride down the hill. The Shores gives you the best of both worlds. Love the Katathani, won't stay anywhere else!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach