My hubby and i are due to leave tomorrow from this resort.
i chose it (as it was a surprise for his 50th) based on trip advisor reviews and our travel agent.
Upon arriving we were greeted at the airport and driven the one hour to the resort. i had booked a junior suite which is on the 3rd floor and we were most impressed from the layout and furnishings of the room, the biggest King size bed to the BEST views over the pool and ocean..The rooms were kept wonderfully clean and credit must go to housekeeping who definately take pride in leaving your rooms clean and tidy each day. From the workers on the ground who keep the resort fantastically maintained it is picture postcard perfect.
We just loved swimming in the aqua blue water which is literally a hop, skip and jump from your room. The water is so clean-no rubbish or seaweed and the sand a pleasure to lay on. there are many beds around the resort and as soon as people wake up they tend to reserve them with there towels but there was always somewhere to lie and have a singha beer and a massage which the ladies will gladly do at your sunbed or there is a hut on the beach. there is free wifi in the lobby but we purchased 15 days of unlimited internet and had no issues.... the tuk tuks and taxis out the front charge 200 baht which is approx $7 to take you into the next town Kata which has many shops and places to eat. as fans of Bali we found the thai not as friendly with the shopping and they won't tell you the price but always show you on a calculator. we always reduced it by a third! If ther"e not happy with the price you say they will let you walk away. We loved our stay, just fantastic, a wonderful resort, a beautiful country.The weather was perfect...sunny and hot with rain for half an hour late afternoon which was a welcome relief. It all sadly must come to an end- till next time :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach