We stayed here for 8 nights recently and had a fantastic time, we were recommended this place by friends who had stayed here for their honeymoon a few years ago. The resort is fantastic, very large and not crowded at all. We made use of all 6 pools and ate at the resort most nights. the food is fantasic so much variety and great prices. Our room was a Junior Suite Ocean Front and was could not fault it, lots of room and a great view over the ocean. We had gone with a group of friends and they stayed in the Bhuri wing so it was a bit of a walk from their wing to ours but after eating from the yummy buffet breakfast each morning the walk was necessary :). We found all the staff very helpful, lovely and friendly. We look forward to coming back again soon. If you are after a resort that is in the hussle and bussle of patong and night life this is not the resort for you, but it is only a short car ride away. This resort was everything we had hoped for, especially being able to have a 50 min massage poolside for only $10 AUD.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach