Accommodation was wonderful - we had a junior deluxe suite which was spacious, clear and very comfortable. Plently of hot water in a very well organised shower / bathroom.
Staff were fanastic, very polite and sincere in their manner. We went there to escape the hustle of more central locations. The hotel has great pools, an excellent gym and loads of free activities to keep you busy. We found our oasis of peace at Katathani yet it was only a short walk to shops and restaurants. Taxis were readily available if you wanted to travel further afield.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach