We have stayed at this amazing hotel a few times now and have now booked again. It is simply amazing.
When you step behind the walls you step into paradise, from the gardens, to the pool, the unique Thai room stylings to the lemongrass incense burned throughout the grounds- so relaxing.
Breakfast has a huge selection, bed is comfortable, room spacious and clean, unique bathroom with every essential needed. Pool is sensational. Great location away from the hustle and bustle, ample of eaterys in walking distance.
Each time we have stayed longer than 4 days and each time we have received a framed photo of the 2 of us at the hotel.
This resort is an experience not just a place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach