Sawasdee was one of the best hotels my partner and I stayed at in Thailand. The private villa bedrooms, the great breakfast buffet and Thai restaurant all the way to the beautiful pool area, Sawasdee really did a great job at making us feel the Thai service. It was luxurious and while it was within walking distance to the beach and nightlife, it still felt secluded like we were in the jungle. Didn't love the mosquitos but Sawasdee provided spray if you forgot yours and tiger balm if the spray didn't work/wore off. I'm not sure we would go back to Phuket but Sawasdee could lure us back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach