Stayed here for a week in July 2012 and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. It is like a little oasis in the middle of a busy street area, the gardens and pool are almost idyllic. The staff were all extremely helpful and always ready with a big smile.
The rooms are on the small side, but to be honest we were out all the time, even if just sat by the pool bar enjoying happy hour drinks, that we didn't really notice it.
I would happily recommend this little hidden oasis to anybody.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach