We just returned to Australia after spending 7 nights at the exquisite Mom's Tri Villa Royale. We were blown away by the layout and the spectacular views of Kata Noi Beach. We had our 8 month old son with us, and the staff were very accommodating towards us allowing us to leave the stroller by the reception desk as there were quite a few stairs to get to our room. It was never a problem, and every single staff member we met always were professional and friendly towards us. We loved just walking up to Mom Tri's kitchen for happy hour from 6-7, and take in the breathtaking view. My only suggestion to Mom Tri's is to have happy hour from 5-7 or even 6-8. We had the summer package deal and both my husband and I agree that the Thai Massage we recieved at the Mom Tri's Royale Spa was by far the best one we received in Thailand (admittedly we pretty much got one every day!). The location itself suited us perfectly, as were able to enjoy Kata Noi Beach, which is privately owned by the resorts and have private access from the hotel. You can also walk to Kata Beach, very easily, however it is downhill and no footpath, so with small children, you will need to use caution. We never had a problem with rude or speedy drivers though, however based on our experience, will not recommend walking down the hill during peak hour (5PM)!! We usually don't like to return to the same hotel, however we had such a memorable experience at Mom Tri's Royale we certainly will return!! This hotel has very much a Thai influence, which we enjoyed and preferred than a Western influence (as we wanted to get as much culture as we can!), so bare in mind this isn't a "resort" type hotel. Also, with the stairs and the close proximity to the ocean, you will need to keep a close eye on small mobile children. Many thanks to the lovely staff at Mom Tri's Villa Royale for your generous hospitality!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mom Tri’s Villa Royale is a boutique hotel in Phuket situated on a headland overlooking the Andaman Sea and the white sand beach of Kata Noi.Villa Royale is a personal creation of renowned artist and architect Mom Luang Tridhosyuth Devakul, better known simply as Mom Tri, who is a descendant of the King Mongkut Rama IV. Mom Tri opened his private summer home eight years ago to provide guests with a truly royal experience.Thirty-nine suites offer the highest standard of privacy and comfort in Phuket’s last hideaway. Alluring glimpses of its distinctive Thai-style buildings, authentic Thai antiques and art,luxurious modern comforts, panoramic sea views and lush tropical gardens create an atmosphere of calm and tranquillity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mom Tri's Villa Royale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mom Tri`s Villa Royale Hotel Kata Beach
- Mom Tris Hotel Royale
- Mom Tris Kata
- Mom Tri's Villa Royale Phuket/Kata Beach