“Fantastic, Fun and Friendly!”

Kata Green Beach Restaurant
Ranked #154 of 197 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I've traveled extensively throughout Thailand since 2006 even living there for a while and I have to say that this bar / restaurant is the most fun I've ever encountered. It's great for a chill out at quieter times and also a real lively place once the tunes come on the Youtube screen which the staff will let you select. Myself and friends kept coming back and had many a dance and sing song over a beer or two. Both the management and staff are extremely friendly / attentive and make you feel like one of the family. The food we tried was also excellent. I highly recommend it! Thanks for some wonderful times and see you again in 16 weeks!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

We came here for lunch. The waitstaff were friendly to our children but hovered over us we perused the menu. They seemed a bit confused about what was on their menu, especially the happy hour menu. I ordered a yellow curry, my husband a red curry. They brought my husband a green curry - we told them we had ordered a red curry and they assured us this was the red curry. We insisted that this wasn't a red curry... anyway they took it back and just added some chilli paste to make it look red... my "yellow curry" came looking and tasting very much like a massaman.. again they told us yellow curry and massamun were the same. We have travelled around Thailand and know Thai food quite well, but I assume they normally have customers who are not so familiar with Thai food and can dupe them more easily.
The food was fairly nice but we were very put off by then trying to pass off their dishes as authentic. The owner is not Thai.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Megan R
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

There were a lot of negatives with this one, but two things stand out.

First, the service was incredibly slow. Our pizza took almost an hour to come. In the meantime we had over-loud gangsta rap as a soundtrack.

When it arrived, it was a sad affair. Sloppy, soggy pizza with a terrible-tasting sauce on it. It was the kind of thing you associate with frozen pizza.

At least the people were friendly.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Went there when few people were around and no one of the 'waiters' was considering me. Good was mediocre and they were trying to reap me off with the change. AVOID!!!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed March 12, 2017

This restaurant just nearby my hostel. Had my 1st meal after arrived Kata.
Price reasonable, food taste so so

Date of visit: March 2017