“Worst Breakfast Of All Time”

Kata Green Beach Restaurant
Ranked #119 of 147 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Worst Breakfast Of All Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friends were staying at Kata beach and I traveled down to see them, when the rain started we stopped off here for breakfast......BIG MISTAKE!!!
The staff were not the most efficient in bringing us menus and when we ordered, in my case bacon, sausage and eggs the food that was delivered was awful. 2 tiny sausages, half a piece of bacon and a greasy omelette. I asked the waitress if she was serious about the size of the breakfast and she just looked at me bemused. Really give this one a miss, trust me.

• Visited August 2013

bexhill
“Scam”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Said it was happy hour outside and all dishes were 99bht and beer was 50bht. While a few dishes were 99bht they were few & far between but there wasn't a single beer for this price. Food was very basic/worst I had in Thailand and one of the waiters was having a full blown argument with another customer who was complaining about their food.

• Visited August 2013
“Only for hardcores!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Sashimi was not made of salmon, but something looking like a salmon pulpe... smelled bad and tasted worse. After eating a pork steak I spent whole night in a toilet. Dont go there. Expensive and food is a crap.