“Good quality - friendly personnel”

Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Ladies and Gents Professional Custom Tailor Since 1987. We specialize in Both men's and women's clothing with outstanding service and guaranteed quality.
Espoo, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good quality - friendly personnel”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

This was absolutely the best quality suit I have ordered from Thailand. They made it in 5 days and also they fixed my previous bad guality Hua Hin jacket with the same price. I also met Danish family who told me they have ordered several suits from Monthy and have been always satisfied. Next time I go here again.

Visited February 2014
Tailorpro D, Owner at Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thankyou very much for such a wonderful review. We are glad you loved our service and what we provide. We enjoyed working with you. Look forward to seeing you again.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Leadhills, United Kingdom
“Great Work”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is the third time my family and I had clothes made at Tailor Pro. As usual, the quality and service is fantastic. We will definitely recommend Tailor pro and we will be coming back here again for more collection.

Visited January 2014
Cape Town Central, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Always happy”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I have had suits, shirts made from these people for the past 3 years and have always been happy. The quality they give customers is top class. I have recommended many friends to them and so far all my friends have been happy too.

Visited September 2013
Perth, Australia
“Recommended”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We found tailor pro on tripadvisor and went to look for it. On the way we went into 2 other tailors just to see what they had to offer. The fabric seemed ok at other stores but when we checked the work they had done for other customer we did not like the way they sew up the clothes. Threads were hanging all over from the inside. At some places where I tried pulling i was scared it would rip off. Both the shops were quiet pushy and when I said I didn't like their work, they said they would make my clothes perfect. [Why not for the other customers too??]

Keeping this in mind we went to tailor pro and asked to see their finished job first. It was very neatly done both inside and outside. We were then confirmed that we would buy here. The lining and the small details they made inside the jacket was very attractive.
The price was very reasonable for quality clothes. I paid AUD280 for a mid range fabric. There were more expensive and cheaper fabric as well but for me this was good enough. I am in love with the fabric and the cut. Will definitly recommend. The nice people were not pushy at all. Will order again. Thankyou

Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent work!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Excellent service! Friendly fast and good quality work! Would definitely return! The prices were very reasonable, and they went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. Thanks so much!!!

Visited November 2013