“100% Customer Focused- You will be Happy With Your Purchase”
Review of Tailor Pro

Tailor Pro
Ranked #1 of 20 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ladies and Gents Professional Custom Tailor Since 1987. We specialize in Both men's and women's clothing with outstanding service and guaranteed quality.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I visited this tailors based solely on the advice of Trip Advisor. I read the positive reviews and was eager to see the store. On visiting the shop I was greeted by professional and friendly staff. We were shown around the laid back and mellow environment by two nice attendants-(a major change to the hi-pressure touts of Kata Beach!). We chose our fabrics and the shirts and suits were made with precision and care, I am delighted with my purchases and will surely return there on my next visit to Phuket. Truly nice people to deal with and I am happy to recommend them!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tailorpro D, Owner at Tailor Pro, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thankyou very much for the review. They keep us working harder all the time. Was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time i tried tailored dress and was simply amazed by the quality and fitting. Tailor Pro carries an excellent reputation and completely lives up to it. Highly recommended !!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Went to Tailor Pro in October. I abhore shopping - nothing ever fits!!! I had never had tailor made clothes before so was both skeptical and nervous. I had absolutely no reason to be either.!!. I was delighted with the 3 suits, 7 trousers and 6 shirts I got. The staff were attentive & lovely and made me feel very comfortable. I even ordered another suit the night before leaving and I'm sure the tailor was up all night... My only regret is that I did not get more... So now I have to save up for another trip.. Totally recommend.
See you seen boys..
Maree

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I had two suits made from premium fabric. They fit great and are a modern slim fit. I also had two shirts made in the style of 'Politix' shirts, with double collar and cuff. They listened to what I wanted and surpassed all expectations with the result. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Tailorpro D, Owner at Tailor Pro, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Thankyou very much for the wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Tailor Pro/Monty's Rich Collection Team

Reviewed November 9, 2013

For our last holiday to Phuket, we tried tailor pro. My partner got a business suit made up. The fabric is so light and very comfortable fitting. They have a great range of fabrics. We would highly recommend them and we will surely be back again soon.

Tailor Pro/Monty's Rich Collection Team