“excellent quality”

Tailor Pro
Ranked #3 of 21 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ladies and Gents Professional Custom Tailor Since 1987. We specialize in Both men's and women's clothing with outstanding service and guaranteed quality.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have never bought tailor made clothes before, but my girlfriend wanted so I went along with her. We were lucky that the hotel staff recommended us to pro tailor and it was just a few minutes walk from our hotel. The store was big and they had the latest magazines for us to go through. My girlfriend had a picture of the dress she wanted with her which she got from the magazines.They were happy to take order which to my opinion, was quite difficult to make. Its got 'twists' all over. I decided to try a suit and a pair of trousers. They took time to explain and show different fabric. We had a fitting the next day.They it took another 4 days for all the clothes to be ready. Excellent quality and perfect fit. Visit if you want quality clothes made and you won't be disappointed.

Tailorpro D, Manager at Tailor Pro, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thankyou very much for your review. This will keep us working hard. It was a pleasure meeting you and looking forward to seeing you again.

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"monty"
in 122 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

My son-in-law recommended Tailor Pro. I called them to arrange pick up as he told me they do pick ups from hotel with appointment. I actually ended up ordering more than I originally planned to. Within a few days my first suit was ready for try and fitted really well with some minor exceptions.The tailor pinned up my jacket a little. Then after a few days the rest of their clothes were ready with perfect fit. I am really impressed by the workmanship and the fit. They are very different from ready made clothes and they give the impression that they will be very durable.

2  Thank Persson D

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The best that i have ever experienced. Having travel a few countries around the world, i thought i had seen the best tailors in the world. It was only when i chanced upon pro tailor that i realised that excellent quality need not come at an exorbitant price and can also come with excellent service. I am a customer for life pro tailor, thanks for the suits.

2  Thank Mukul O
Tailorpro D, Manager at Tailor Pro, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Reviewed August 29, 2013

The staff are very helpful and they make clothes exactly the way you like them.They have a pick up and delivery service which makes things really easy for you. Conveniently located on Kata Beach.

1  Thank Mkawchari

See more reviews
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I saw Tailor Pro on tourist guide and called them for direction. They offered to pick me and my brother up. This really saved us a lot of time and effort. We both got ourselves a suit and 2 shirts each and were very happy with the quality and the price. The service was great. 2 days before we came back home, I called them to order another 2 work shirts in white. That's it, 3 hours before our departure all the clothes were delivered to the hotel lobby, nicely packed in suitbags. They even threw in a couple of silk neck ties for free.
What better service can you imagine from a suit tailor. We really thank them once again.

1  Thank Mark W