“Tailor Pro Phuket - Excellent Experience in Norway”

Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor
Ranked #1 of 14 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Ladies and Gents Professional Custom Tailor Since 1987. We specialize in Both men's and women's clothing with outstanding service and guaranteed quality.
Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tailor Pro Phuket – Excellent Experience in Norway”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have never been to Thailand but I had the pleasure of meeting staff from Tailor Pro in Oslo last year and ordered 2 suits and extra pairs of trousers. The quality is great and they fit beautifully. I also had two shirts made. The price was very reasonable too.

As a lawer I have to wear suits often so I’ve worn them a lot and had them dry cleaned several times. They are still like new.

Can't wait until they're back next in Oslo so I can order another suit.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank Bjorn K
Tailorpro D, Manager at Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor, responded to this review, October 5, 2013
Thankyou very much for your time for the wonderful review. Look forward to seeing you again.

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
Malmo, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“More than just a Tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2013

Some of my friends and I had a chance to have some suits and shirts made at Tailor Pro. We had done a lot of research before going to Thailand. We were only 2 days in Bangkok and 2 days in Huahin so we decided to look for Phuket tailor. This tailor is about 5 minutes drive from our hotel and they offered to pick us up – SERVICE.

Here, you will see a range of the best fabrics for shirts and suits including high quality Italian-British fabric. You will get great advice in deciding on small details and cuts you want on your suits.
The staff will treat you as a very important client even if you are placing small orders-in a very friendly and professional way. They are reliable and quick with your orders and always on time be it for fitting or when the clothes are ready. Prices are also very reasonable.
To concluding we recommend Tailor Pro for tailored shirts and suits.

Visited May 2013
5 Thank Knut N
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Excellent tailor in Kata beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Recently I visited Phuket and after some research online and recommendations from my friends who have been to Thailand, I went to this shop for custom shirts and work trousers. The staff met me at the door, asked what I was looking for and helped me with selecting the fabrics. Then I got measured They took about 30 minutes since I entered the store while the other staff was with another 3-4 customers. After 2 days I came back for a fitting and another 2 days later, came in to get everything. Just what I asked for, everything was great. Fits perfect. I wore the clothes for my meeting the next day and am very pleased. I will never buy off the rack again
The price for shirts and trousers was about the same as off the rack sale prices back home but what I got at this shop was a better fit with better fabric. I highly recommend Tailor Pro to who appreciates nice clothing.

Visited June 2013
4 Thank Max B
New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Quality tailor in Kata”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had to go to Phuket for meeting for 7 days and my wife decided to tag along. I recently had a tailor made suit made for my wedding this summer in NYC. The experience made me fall in love with custom made clothing.

We found a lot of ”quality tailors" on tripadvisor. I checked several stores recommended and got bids on a sport jacket and they were all too high priced. Prices were between $250 -$380 USD for just the jacket and about $45 for a shirt.

We were ‘pulled’ by many oter tailors around too but when we entered Tailor Pro (also recommended on tripadvisor), the staff welcomed us very nicely. They walked us through fabric options. They assured us they deliver quality clothing and they were right. I walked away with a Cashmere Cool wool Suit ($220 for the jacket and pants). Prices vary on the fabric you choose and you'll have about 2-3 fittings. I also got 4 shirts made ($38 each). We start to feel that a lot of stores with high rankings on tripadvisor are much more expensive. Just check around first.We are looking forward to having more clothes made on our next visit to Thailand.

Visited May 2013
6 Thank Nick T
Phuket, Thailand
“My Tailor made suits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Walking around in Karon, there would be hundreds of tailors trying to get me to buy a suit but it was very nice to enter a store which didn’t have anyone ‘outside’ to try to push me into the store. The quality is top class and you can order more from home on their website. Price is very reasonable. Highly recommend.

Visited June 2013