“Excellent tailor in Kata beach”

Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor
Ranked #1 of 16 Shopping in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Ladies and Gents Professional Custom Tailor Since 1987. We specialize in Both men's and women's clothing with outstanding service and guaranteed quality.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Recently I visited Phuket and after some research online and recommendations from my friends who have been to Thailand, I went to this shop for custom shirts and work trousers. The staff met me at the door, asked what I was looking for and helped me with selecting the fabrics. Then I got measured They took about 30 minutes since I entered the store while the other staff was with another 3-4 customers. After 2 days I came back for a fitting and another 2 days later, came in to get everything. Just what I asked for, everything was great. Fits perfect. I wore the clothes for my meeting the next day and am very pleased. I will never buy off the rack again
The price for shirts and trousers was about the same as off the rack sale prices back home but what I got at this shop was a better fit with better fabric. I highly recommend Tailor Pro to who appreciates nice clothing.

4  Thank Max B
Tailorpro D, Manager at Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Thankyou very much for your time for the wonderful review. Look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Tailor Pro Phuket Custom Tailor

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I had to go to Phuket for meeting for 7 days and my wife decided to tag along. I recently had a tailor made suit made for my wedding this summer in NYC. The experience made me fall in love with custom made clothing.

We found a lot of ”quality tailors" on tripadvisor. I checked several stores recommended and got bids on a sport jacket and they were all too high priced. Prices were between $250 -$380 USD for just the jacket and about $45 for a shirt.

We were ‘pulled’ by many oter tailors around too but when we entered Tailor Pro (also recommended on tripadvisor), the staff welcomed us very nicely. They walked us through fabric options. They assured us they deliver quality clothing and they were right. I walked away with a Cashmere Cool wool Suit ($220 for the jacket and pants). Prices vary on the fabric you choose and you'll have about 2-3 fittings. I also got 4 shirts made ($38 each). We start to feel that a lot of stores with high rankings on tripadvisor are much more expensive. Just check around first.We are looking forward to having more clothes made on our next visit to Thailand.

6  Thank Nick T

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Walking around in Karon, there would be hundreds of tailors trying to get me to buy a suit but it was very nice to enter a store which didn’t have anyone ‘outside’ to try to push me into the store. The quality is top class and you can order more from home on their website. Price is very reasonable. Highly recommend.

5  Thank VJ K

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I spent 12 days in Karon recently and we both planned on having suits made. We found this store on tripadvisor based on good reviews. There are many other tailor shops with good reviews too but this one is very near to our hotel. It took us 15 minutes to walk there and upon arrival, the owner said that we should have called and they would have picked us up.
Both of usI were very happy with the end product and the service received. We already had in mind the style and cut which we wanted. The staff gave good advice for the material best fit what we needed. The service was of high standard 5/5. I had a jacket-skirt made, a casual jacket and a dress. My husband had a smoking suit, casual jacket and 3 shirts tailored. They all fit very well. We did 2 fittings to be sure the suits fits perfect. The tailor who came in to do the jackets fitting - a chinese local was very good. We never had to alter anything on the clothes at all. They are a busy place and it would be wise tohave an idea of what you are looking for. Not once did we feel pressured or rushed.
Thankyou! You have another satisfied customer !

4  Thank Nancy M

Reviewed July 24, 2013

I found this store online located next to my hotel IBIS and decided to have a look. The plan was to go there, look around and check prices from different stores.
I wanted to have 2 blazers made.Entering the shop I was welcomed by 2 staff who were very polite. The store is big and modern unlike other smaller shops around..and you really get a different feeling.
I told them that I was just looking and had no intention of making purchase that day. They were very cool with it. They patiently showed me different fabric and price range.
They did not try to push me into buying at all. I went to 2 other stores nearby saying the same thing that I was just looking around. They nicely showed me the different fabric as well,
but when I said I might come back later, they got aggressive. Thats when I really wanted to run out of the store because they were pushing me to hard to buy right away. They even said this 'special price' was only for if I ordered then. If i came back later the price would be different.
That's it. I made up my mind that tailor pro would be the best. I went back the next day, they seemed very happy to see me and I got 2 beautiful blazers and a skirt made. The quality was very good and I am very happy. If you are looking for good experience then you must go to this store.

4  Thank Kempers A