Booked Kata Palm after my parents had stayed there in 2011. For $50 per night per room we were very impressed. We had 2 rooms (Deluxe) a twin and a double (family of 4 with 2 teenagers), they were connected by double doors on the balcony which was a great idea.
Main Pool was a lot of fun as it wound around with pool access rooms off it. We were really happy with our large, spacious rooms and were glad we had not bothered with the pool access rooms (not very private)
Breakfast was good, eggs to cooked to order however you like them, and to be included in the room price was very good.
Staff were friendly but not great at English. Location was good, set back from the main road but only a short walk to the beach and lots of restaurants/shops either side.
Overall very good value but due to the pricing it attracts large groups which is only an issue at Breakfast time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach