We stayed in this hotel for 18 nights and must say it is a very good hotel. The hotel and rooms are very clean and it has a wonderful set up and grounds. The staff is very helpful and well prepared, the restaurant in the evening serves superb food at a very reasonable price and if one goes there it's worth a visit. The hotel has a breathtaking pool that goes around the lower rooms and another that is big but normal, both have pool bars which serve anything one desires. Breakfast is very good and one can find European or Thai foods in it. Unfortunately while we where staying there some restructuring work was being done in some rooms and the noise was annoying especially in the afternoons. This effects my vote from an excellent one to very good. In general is a good choice and very worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach