We were pleasantly surprised to see the Kata Palm Resort's pool is really as in the pictures. So the large pool with its river and plants is definitely the highlight at Kata Palm. Our room was a bit older and a little bit dark, but otherwise ok. WiFi was working pretty well in the room. Our roome was at he backof the hotel, so it was quite a walk to the entrance. The breakfast had more or less the usual choice with maybe the odd extra. We never tried the restaurant. It's around 10 minutes walk to the beach, but there is a shuttle three times a day. The hotel has some loungers only for hotel guests on the beach, but you have to book ahead for those and I imagine in peak saison it will be a bit a hassle to get one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Splitty, Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach