Just spent 3 nights at the Kata Palm and I can't think of anything I would fault. OK the rooms are a bit dark and the balconies don't seem to get any sun but the grounds are amazing. I did think it a bit odd that the beautiful curtain-hung sofa was covered in waterproof fabric... functional I know but a sarong over the top wouldn't cost the hotel a lot of money....
Service was great and I loved the music playing as I sat poolside (or sat at one of the 2 swim-up bars)
The pool-access rooms look cool, but not necessarily worth the extra money...
I didn't have lunch or dinner here but the breakfast buffet meets all tastes and the other restaurants looked busy for lunch and dinner.
All in all a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach