We had a very pleasant stay at Kata Palm Resort. Very good value for money as well. The Buffet breakfast was great. We spent 9 days there,one of our honeymoon stations in Thai.
This hotel is within easy walking distance from Kata beach, restaurants and shops.
We had a great and relaxing time.Our room was kept clean the whole stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful but poor english...
Negatives: The bed was huge but we had back problems, bad smell in the bathroom, mosquitos even during day time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa is your perfect choice of your great and memorable holiday - provides high quality rooms, facilities, services, great and easy access to the beach with a short walking distance – 5 minutes, or get free shuttle service to the beach where we provide free sunbed & umbrella, close to shopping center, restaurant and bars. Our resort features 184 guest rooms, 2 large free-form swimming pools with swim-up bars, 3 restaurants and facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kata Palm Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kata Palm Resort And Spa
- Kata Palm Hotel Kata Beach
- Kata Palm Resort & Spa Phuket/Kata Beach