“Great Pizza very cheap!”
Review of Sorrento pizzeria

Sorrento pizzeria
Ranked #70 of 185 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 28, 2017

This place has good food and is super cheap...1/2 the price of two chefs across the street. we went a few times pasta and pizza is great!

Reviewed February 27, 2017

After a disappointing experience at Two Chefs over the road I went to Sorrento and had an excellent fish dinner with wine. Excellent service, great food, great atmosphere and good value - perhaps half the price of a similar meal at Two Chefs. Highly recommended. Will return.

Reviewed February 23, 2017

I visited two weeks ago with my wife in Sorrento pizzeria. The time was very busy and we received two half raw pizzas. We did not make any reclamation thinking the busy time. We only wonder the bill; two pizzas two beer over 1000 baht.
Second week we went again to the same place with my whole family. We were 4 persons. Two ordered pizzas, me and my wife wanted to have sausage meal.
After long time waiting the waiter told us that they do not have sausages.
The others received their pizzas, my wife wanted to share the pizza with my daugther. I ordered local soup for me. I waited, waited and waited. Others were ready with the meal.They got also bored . I ask the boss several times when, when.
Always the answer was soon, soon. Finally I told the boss, I don`t like to wait any moore and I will have bill. The boss became so angry to me. I got the bill and wanted to know what are the rows in the bill. He game to my table and hit the empty beer bottles against the table plate by big power, when he explained the content of the bill. This was first time in my life I met so aggressive staff in restaurant.
Never again.

1  Thank Tpj2016
Reviewed February 18, 2017

Really good Pizza. Try the big 50cm Sorrento with extra Garlic.
Two visits durin our four days visit in Kata.

Reviewed February 18, 2017 via mobile

Omg , we are still stunned at the attitude from the manager of this restaurant when we were confronted with not just one but loads of cockroaches sprinting out of the condiment pots . He said in an uninterested manner , "it happens " like it was ok for this to happen. We were half way through our pizza and seafood when we asked for some chilli. As soon as we took the lid off we were confronted with these insects running round the table . Hense we did not finish our meal , my husband was really ill the following day with upset stomach and vomiting. We were really surprised as everywhere else the restaurants were amazing. Think this kitchen needs a good clean .