“Nice atmosphere, friendly staff”
Review of Tiffin Mama

Tiffin Mama
Ranked #60 of 173 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I was there for dessert buffet, it was nice although the portion is too big for my liking. The food menu looked reasonably priced. The view of the restaurant is amazing and the staff are very attentive. Overall good experience.

1  Thank Chantinee B

Reviewed May 1, 2014

I have experienced the Tiffin mama restaurant. The staff were attentive; the food was delicious healthy cuisine of thialand, smiling service, and very affordable prices. The ideal place for sunset cocktails.It has an amazing view of Kata Beach on the foto hotel .

1  Thank Jinny29
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Dropped here for evening cocktails at sunset. Based at the roof top of the Foto Hotel, the feeling here is modern and funky. Views are fantastic. Love the after dark lighting.

1  Thank megandrew
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We just loved the view up there which made us saw all things around clearly especially the beautiful ocean, we did enjoy your food as well but price quite a bit too high when compared to quantity apart from these Khun Leo is very kind sweet and humble I'm not sure if he is a manger. Anyway I will rate you with 5 stars!

2  Thank Umme L
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Had a nice vacation there in Phuket.
I was staying for 10 days... my biggest regret is that i didn't know about Brownie.
Breakfasts are fine, same as dinners...
I loved the coctails while chilling in the pool and listening live music on the top of the terrace!
This will be the place once I return in Phuket again!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
3  Thank MarioKordic