“A great Idea combining luxury villa and great...”
other traveler has booked this property
Private sunbathing by your own pool Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Superb 4 bed villa with large infinity pool, Ocean and sunset views
Private sunbathing by your own pool
Magnificent Ocean and Sunset views
Private infinity pool
Drinks served by your own private secluded pool
Large pool , totally private and secluded with great Ocean and Sunset views
Magnificent villa set behind high cut limestone walls
Superb rooftop Sala over private pool, Ocean views
Villa protected by limestone walls and remote controlled gates
Dining opens to pool and sunbathing and Ocean and sunset views
Fine food cooked by our staff
Cocktails by the pool - fabulous
Our staff ready and waiting to make sure you have the best holiday - EVER
Open plan kitchen and dining
Open plan kitchen and living area
Spacious lounge with flat screen tv opens to private pool
Spacious lounge opens to private pool
Malee, upper floor plan
ground floor plan
Ground floor hallway leads to 4 large double bedrooms
Master bathroom has double Jacuzzi Bath and walk in shower area.
Bedroom 2 can be made up with 2 single beds
All bedrooms have their own private gardens.
Every bedroom has an ensuite bathroom
Bedroom 4
Peace on Kata Beach
Fun on Kata Beach
Phuket beach nearby
Surfing at Kata
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rex J
Essendon Herts
“A great Idea combining luxury villa and great food in a relaxed atmosphere”
Reviewed March 31, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We stayed for 10 days, we were a group of 3 married couples. The booking procedure was simple and correspondence between Brian the owner and I excellent.
From the moment we were collected from the airport until we were returned everything ran like clockwork.
On arrival we were met by the nicest happiest bunch of people you could wish to meet, all the staff at the villa and the manager Noi (what a lady) were there and she gave us a briefing of what we could expect. Nothing was too much trouble, the food the best Thai food any of us have ever had. Nok Noi our chef brilliant, we asked for something not on the menu and she produced it brilliantly.
Arrangements we made on our behalf for shows, shopping, cultural tour and golf. All arranged without a hitch.
The villa was spotless our rooms cleaned daily and the staff unobtrusive.
The format of quality accommodation and fantastic food in a superb setting is a winner, it is far more relaxing than a hotel but with all the benefit a hotel offers and more.
We have recommended the villa to all our friends as a great base for discovering Phuket.
We all would like to thank all involved in making our holiday a memorable one and on this occasion for the right reasons.

How easy was it to book the property? Overall condition of the property
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Wonderful staff, great food, excellent combination of catered accomodation
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Other
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Apr 13, 2015
My staff and I are absolutely delighted that this group have taken the time to review our Villa and tell the world they enjoyed Villa Malee so much.
Best wishes Brian Phillips . Owner
Simon C
Warwickshire, United Kingdom
“Wonderful staff, food and accomodation”
Reviewed September 2, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

I traveled to this Villa with my sons and Father as we havent all been away on holiday for some time. I was rather cautious of booking a villa half way across the planet online but I need not have been concerned.

The owner of the villa was very responsive almost immediately responding to my booking request. He reminded me when to pay and arranged for us to stay an extra day or book us into a beach club, our choice, as we had a late flight home.

When we arrived we were collected at the airport as promised and on arrival the entire staff greeted us. Despite it being late at night our request of Pad Thai was made fresh for us on arrival and the first impressions were wonderful.

The food was one of the highlights and as many here have said, it was better than most of the restaurants in Kata so we ate in quite a lot.

Everything was always clean, whenever we wanted transport it was arranged and we just felt totally relaxed.

In terms of location you do need a taxi to the centre of town I would say although I personally walked a few times down into town so it is doable. Its also in a nice tucked away location so very quiet at night.

There are a few minor things I could bring up in this review but I dont want to as 99% of everything was wonderful. So go ahead and book in a Villa owned by Brian and run by his excellent staff. You wont regret it

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The staff
Liked least: My shower was always cold but in the tropics its not that bad
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Dec 8, 2014
My staff and I are delighted that these guests enjoyed their stay
myfavourf...
Tumbi Umbi
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 for a stay in October 2013

This vacation was a great holiday. It was a pre wedding joining of two families and a dear friend of our daughter's from England joined us.
The staff were amazing and could not do enough for us.
No request was too difficult. They shopped locally for us at local prices, the cooking was to die for.
We felt extremely well looked after and would return again.

Sep 6, 2014
My staff and I are always delighted when our guests enjoy their stay in Villa Malee
Plymouth
Reviewed March 18, 2014 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Sep 19, 2014
I have forwarded Shannon's comments to our staff . They and I get a real buzz when we make our guests so happy. It is a great feeling to know that Shannon and her family enjoyed their stay so much. We do hope they will come back soon. Best wishes, Brian (Owner).
tokyo
Reviewed March 14, 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Mar 14, 2014
Khun Noi and I and all our staff are delighted that RS and his family enjoyed their stay in January in Villa Malee. They had fabulous weather when they stayed, and the weather has been fabulous every day since. Here we are in March and every day in the last three months has been clear
blue skies and bright sunshine . Book now for next year !!!
Caloundra Queensland
Reviewed March 9, 2014 for a stay in December 2013
people found this review helpful

Luxury-minded travelers
Mar 9, 2014
My staff and I are delighted that Ann and her family enjoyed their stay in Villa Malee. We hope to see them again soon. Best wishes Brian
Beachbabe...
Hamilton, New Zealand
“Villa Malee, Thai heaven, an oasis on the hill where you are made to feel like royalty.”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Villa Malee was the most beautiful spot to launch our adventures into Phuket. From the moment we arrived we were greeted like Kings and Queens. It was like walking into a home away from home. Overwhelmed by jet lag and lack of sleep, Noi, Nok Noi, and Young took care of us all and our needs. A beautiful swim in the pristine salt pool, followed by a massage in our rooms and completed with the most beautiful Thai meal any of us have ever seen or enjoyed and this was all day one. The house was perfectly equipped for our break away, the rooms spacious, private and cool. Up stairs is a perfect area to entertain or to sit and watch the sun set. We had two children with us so the layout of the villa was perfect. As we relaxed before dinner the kids enjoyed being mermaids. We also enjoyed co hosting a cocktail evening while we were there and Nok Nois finger foods will be remembered as a highlight of the evening. Every food whim was delighted and the service was outstanding. I don't believe we will ever be able to go back to a hotel after this treatment and experience. From the moment of booking with Brian, the welcoming, the service, to the farewell everything was perfect. My family found it very hard to say goodbye and will definitely return in the future. Do not hesitate to book the Villa. It provided a quiet sanctuary at the top of the hill, the perfect retreat after a day of exploring. The ground were also exquisite, with Buddhas lining the drive way, tropical vegetation and the most delightful pool. Definitely a wee Kata treasure was found and we were delighted with our stay. Thank you so very much for having us.

Sep 6, 2014
We love it when our guests tell us that they have enjoyed their stay in Villa Malee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing