1. Great looking buildings and rooms. Pool on the doorstep (ours was private, not all are)
2. Breakfast was better than every other I have had in Thailand (never ready at stated time, so early starts can leave you hungry)
3. Staff are plentiful and smile (seem to be incapable of helping if not in job description) I.e when I asked for help with buying bus tickets I was told that any hotel could do it.... Surely this as an upmarket place would assist?
4. Cool looking bars around the grounds near pools
1. WiFi is really bad. 1/2 day to connect. Then all speeds are shocking. Worst I have (all over the grounds not just our apartment) experienced in all south east Asia. Not good enough given the price.
2. Restaurant is poor. Don't bother when there are so many great places nearby.
3. Location is poor if you don't have transport. If you do it is perfect (away from beach, close enough to get involved)
4. Staff are poor at English. Only seem to do job description, rather than assist (possibly a Thai trait).
5. Not all lights work in our apartment. Towel rack falling off. This could be cos recently built.
6. basically not value for money, until it is run as a place to satisfy customers. Then it will be great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If what you’re looking for is a conveniently located resort in Phuket, look no further than The Palmery Resort and Spa. This unique resort is located in the embrace of scenic Kata mountain with only a short distance from the famous Kata beach. From here, you can easily access to all that the lively city has to offer. This modern resort is in the vicinity of popular city attractions such as Phuket Surf and Kata View Point.Uniquely designed resort enables you to relish the beautiful vistas of nature and offers you superior services and a excellent variety of amenities. The Palmery Resort and Spa is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. As soon as you enter the room, you will find yourself relax in harmony and peaceful atmosphere. You will enjoy the view of vivid green garden and swimming pool that you can access directly right from your balcony.When you are looking for comfortable and convenient accommodations in Phuket, make The Palmery Resort and Spa your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Palmery Resort And Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Palmery Resort And Spa Phuket/Kata Beach