Although you may lose your way in the kaleidoscope of the lifts and the stairs, This hotel is on the backdrop of the hills has good beach views and the rooms are very comfortable. They don't have a spa right now, which is a disadvantage but have two pools one small and the other big, and is a spacious and an old property. Considering the room rates, it's definitely value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located on the small peaceful beach town of Kata, the Chanalai Hotels and Resorts offers the three elegant different hotel styles, depending on your budget and taste namely: Chanalai Garden Resort overlooks the Andaman Sea and offers an environment that helps you escape your everyday cares. Chanalai Garden Resort, a four-star sea view resort, located on the small hill over looking the Andaman Sea and a minute walk to the beach.Retreat your self with sea sun sand on tropical island of Phuket. Just one block from Kata Beach, the resorts easily access to the nearby shopping areas and natural tourist spots on the island. Only 25 mins to Phuket and Patong and 15 minutes away to Promthep Cape,the most spetecular sunset view point on the island.The resort is outstandlingly located on the lush tropical foliage hill side overlooking Andaman Sea and just 200 metres away to Kata beach.Varied choices of eateries shopping,diving shop,surfing shop and some tourist spots close by ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chanalai Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropical Garden Hotel Kata Beach
- Tropical Garden Kata
- Tropical Garden Resort Phuket
- Chanalai Garden Resort Phuket/Kata Beach