“excellent breakfast”

Re Ka Ta Beach Club
Ranked #38 of 154 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Contemporary, Healthy
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: One of Phuket's great places to chill and relax either by the pool or on the beach.In the evening RE KÁ TA transforms with Kata's magical sunsets and cool sounds along with the delicious drinks and tapas, right on the beach. The beachfront restaurant offers modern innovative cuisine with a strong focus on seafood. The spa offers a number of different treatments including the unique four heavenly hand massage…. Mediterranean atmosphere combined with the best Thai hospitality make RE KÁ TA the perfect place for a meal, a tan, a massage, a swim, shopping or just chilling.
Reviewed July 22, 2014

excellent breakfast nothing was too much trouble for them even when we came early the day we checked out

1  Thank Kim F
There are newer reviews for Re Ka Ta Beach Club

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

We dropped into The Beach club after a massage just up the road. It was happy hour. Despite getting a bottle of wine and nothing on the happy hour list everything was incredible! A step above everything in Kata.

We went there a second day enjoyed cocktails whilst I took photos of the sunset. Win!

1  Thank KiwisCG
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I just paid for the beach club for the day (500 baht off season) but it was great! Comfy beach chairs, small pool, located on a beautiful corner of the beach. The staff was so nice, you get a drink included in the price (you might be able to get more, I think food too but I didn't try), so I had a delicious mojito and they brought me towels, water, and checked back to make sure I had everything I needed. Awesome and a great treat!

1  Thank Marinathetraveler
Reviewed July 13, 2014

needs to be brought to life. Competing with the likes at Surin beach, the Rekata needs more life! Food OK but wine very expensive. No real music til 5pm which makes any beach club. Still a fantastic beach though

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I have been dating Re Ka Ta a few years. I really do love this place. The service on the place is no where on this island to be find better. They do everything for you.
Re Ka Ta has a brilliant chef and the managers of the spot is always going around to say hello to guest and make sure that all is perfect.
At high season they have sunday brunch, at the pool and in the sunbed. I do love that concept. Please think of doing it all year around!
Nothing bad to be told of Re Ka Ta, it is the best day beach Club on this Island.
A beach club with no sand. Love it - like it

2  Thank Pryter