The Kitchen Restaurant Kata Beach & Thai Cooking Class
Ranked #18 of 171 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Kitchen Restaurant, Kata Beach is a great place to grab a bite to eat, while enjoying our one of a kind open kitchen atmosphere. We offer great service and even better food. You can order traditional Thai food, or go with a cheeseburger if you like. Come check us out, a good dinner, we in the kitchen restaurant has a wide selection of the one that suits both before, during and after dinner! We also offer free pickup in the Kata-Karon area, So give us a call if your in the area and we will come pick you up! A warm welcome to the kitchen restaurant!
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Without a question amazing and delicious Thai food, nice atmosphere, good vibe, centre of city, walking distance from Kata or Kata noi...

Reviewed November 23, 2013

We have eaten here twice so far and will probably go back to this very friendly and obliging place. Apart from picking you up ad taing you back t your hotel, the food here is delicious and fresh. You would be looking long and hard to find better.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Our party of 11 people ate dinner here on three separate occasions, and every time was fantastic. The food was fresh, flavoursome and authentic. Although a little out of the way, the Kitchen is worth the walk and they offer free pickup and drop off to your accomodation in comfortable vans.

Our favourite was the shrimp cakes and chicken satay's, and they did excellent cocktails as well. Among my meals was a memorable (poached?) squid dish which packed heaps of flavour. I'm not that adventourous and went out on a limb ordering this and really enjoyed it.

The atmosphere at the Kitchen is fantastic, and even the service from Chicken, the manager, Chai the owner and the other staff was really awesome - they are so keen to please! The prices were really low and they make excellent cocktails! The family visited three nights and my brother and I came here even more often. It is a great place to drop by, even if you just want a beer.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am a chef & came to Thailand to try all sorts of flavors, I came across the Kitchen in Kata, the most delicious Thai cuisine I have ever had, I keep going back for more & more. To add to the experience the service is super friendly & helpful making sure that every visit at the kitchen is excellent with all my needs acquired. I have made friends there & they are an amazing group of people. I highly recommend this restaurant & Bar for everyone! you will leave with a smile. Enjoy :D

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Thai is one of my favourite cuisine. Sadly when I arrived at Phuket, I was disappointed that the cooking have been tailored to the tourists...and the 'local' cafés have too much MSG which dehydrated me massively.

Tried The Kitchen after reading the reviews. I wasn't disappointed! Lovely Thai food with little (or at all) msg. The tom yum soup are so yummy.
Morning glory (it's a vegetable!) was great too! I ate so much that I must have scared the Chef :D