“A taste of paradise! Delicious :)”

The Kitchen Restaurant Kata Beach & Thai Cooking Class
Ranked #13 of 149 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Kitchen Restaurant, Kata Beach is a great place to grab a bite to eat, while enjoying our one of a kind open kitchen atmosphere. We offer great service and even better food. You can order traditional Thai food, or go with a cheeseburger if you like. Come check us out, a good dinner, we in the kitchen restaurant has a wide selection of the one that suits both before, during and after dinner! We also offer free pickup in the Kata-Karon area, So give us a call if your in the area and we will come pick you up! A warm welcome to the kitchen restaurant!
Phuket, Thailand
“A taste of paradise! Delicious :)”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I am a chef & came to Thailand to try all sorts of flavors, I came across the Kitchen in Kata, the most delicious Thai cuisine I have ever had, I keep going back for more & more. To add to the experience the service is super friendly & helpful making sure that every visit at the kitchen is excellent with all my needs acquired. I have made friends there & they are an amazing group of people. I highly recommend this restaurant & Bar for everyone! you will leave with a smile. Enjoy :D

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
London
“Nice Thai (no msg)”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Thai is one of my favourite cuisine. Sadly when I arrived at Phuket, I was disappointed that the cooking have been tailored to the tourists...and the 'local' cafés have too much MSG which dehydrated me massively.

Tried The Kitchen after reading the reviews. I wasn't disappointed! Lovely Thai food with little (or at all) msg. The tom yum soup are so yummy.
Morning glory (it's a vegetable!) was great too! I ate so much that I must have scared the Chef :D

Visited November 2013
London
“Beautiful food (and no msg!)”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Visited November 2013
Amsterdam
“Good food and good service”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I used the pick up and drop off service as others had recommended. It was very efficient and easy so I love that. My starter was slightly disappointing in appearance, taste was fine. My main was very tasty it just the perfect level of spiciness. The owner and driver were very nice. Price was good, slightly less expensive then others in the area, I would recommend checking it out.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Top Thai food and excellent staff!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Spotted this place on tripadvisor saw the reviews and arranged the free hotel pick up last night, with a warm and friendly greeting from Chai we were brought to the restaurant and the place just felt right. Super friendly staff and a rustic feeling place kind of feels like a Thai restaurant in Thailand should feel like not like the many Thai fusion restaurants which are trying to hard to please.

The food was simple back to basics with lots of variety to suit different palates but was damn tasty to boot and was much cheaper compared to the pretentious Thai fusion restaurants from the previous few nights.

The staff were very attentive but relaxed as well. Had a few games of pool with Chai (hustler alert!!!) and a few beers afterwards and met up with some regulars and had a great time.

Even got a lift back to the hotel from Chai which was above and beyond in terms of service so thanks for that!

If you are in or around Kata this place is a must visit. Will definitely go back a few times before the holiday is over!