“A nice change in music” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cafeopera Live - Kata Beach

Cafeopera Live - Kata Beach
Ranked #11 of 148 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Bar, European, Asian, Thai, International, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Amsterdam
“A nice change in music”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

By the time I made it to Cafeopera I had sat Ina number of restaurants with really crap music. It was a refreshing change to have good live music. Not sure if this is standard special but all Thai food was 99 baht. My meal was tasty and I spotted a interesting dessert so I skipped the starter and had dessert instead. I was not disappointed. I highly recommend the apple and cinnamon spring rolls with vanilla sauce. I was in heaven, very light and flaky. I enjoyed my experience at Cafeopera.

• Visited November 2013

• Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Houston, Texas, USA
“Terrible in the Day Time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We arrived in Phuket in the afternoon and needed a bite to eat so we headed to this place based on the Tripadvisor reviews. Yes, maybe 4 pm is "down time" for the restaurants, but they were open so we walked in and had a seat. The waitress came over chatting on her cellphone with headphones and plopped down the menus in front of us. No "hello" or "sabai dee" or "welcome" or not even so much as a smile. It's incredible that these people can't be bothered to give even a minimal effort. So we left.

Maybe we went there during the day and didn't get the full experience they offer at at night time, but this place is definitely off our list and they ought to review the security cameras from the afternoon of Sunday Nov 3 and fire the horrendous woman who served us.

I'd recommend avoiding this place.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
3 Thank M1027
New York City, New York
“Great food and music ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

In Phuket on our honeymoon and saw the great reviews about this place. Highly recommend it for the great food and music, especially since the club scene isn't our thing and finding fun nighttime activities is otherwise lacking in Phuket.

“A definite "MUST" when visiting Phuket”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This place is a local gold mine. The food is wonderful, staff are friendly and professional and can speak English (a plus in my books), and the night is topped off by some of the best live music I have heard in all my overseas travels. Highly recommend everyone to drop by and say hello.

• Visited October 2013
Adelaide,,Australia
“Fabulous Surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

We went there by mistake but will return by choice. Fabulous food, generous serves and spot on service. Music was fabulous- could have stayed just for that. Good value. A real hidden gem.

• Visited October 2013