“Pleasant discovery”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Malaysia
“Pleasant discovery”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Thanks to a buddy who recommended this place, it had a great sunset view as we feasted on the very reasonable price dishes and out of the world cocktails. The piña colada is a must try and definitely good when my girlfriend swapped her coconut juice with my cocktail and later rained praises by another friend who ordered one for herself. Overall a great restaurant with a great view and excellent food. Definitely a must come back in my next trip to Phuket. Get there by 530pm to ensure a good seating location to watch the sunset.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank 2adults2kidsonBudget

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
“Fantastic”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

After beach bar is located beside kata Noi beach. I went there each day of my pukhet holiday for seeing the sunset drinking a cocktail and eating appetizers. The last evening with my wife decided to have a dinner there. That was the best dinner in pukhet ... Go there people!

2 Thank carmelocovi
Berlin, Germany
“Great view, good food, cheap prices - expensive to go there by Tuktuk”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stopped here on our last night with our rental car. We came after sunset, but the views were still spectacular. The variety of food on the menu so big, that I expected low quality. I was quite surprised how good the food was.
I especially liked the fried rice with vegetables and the four companions (four types of steamed vegetables), the latter weren´t as tasteless as at other places.
Prices are cheaper than down in Kata. A bowl of rice is just 20 THB compared to usually 40 THB, that you pay in Kata center.
Staff is nice.
The only problem is getting there, if you don´t have a rental car. When we left we asked how to get there by Tuktuk. They said it would be 200 THB from Kata one way. When we tried a couple of days later all Tuktuk-drivers asked for 300 THB. We thought, that was too expensive and didn´t go there again.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank Marchlewski
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Another must do”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Went after the view point and sat on the deck and had a couple of beers and watched the sun set.. Very awakening for the spirit, food looked good at good prices we didn't eat cause of a very late lunch

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle W
Sydney, Australia
“You MUST see this sunset”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Such a beautiful, relaxed place. No fuss, amazing food and a view to die for. Cruisy, chilled music playing and friendly staff. My partner and I came here on our last night in Thailand and it was a perfect end to a memorable trip. Do yourself a favour and check it out.

• Visited January 2013