“Just perfect”

Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips
Ranked #3 of 13 Tours in Kata Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sea Fun Divers - Scuba Diving Kata Beach Phuket at our PADI 5* Instrcutor Development Centerlocated inside the Kata Thani Hotel along Kata Noi Beach. We also have offices in Karon Beach, Patong Beach and Mai Khao Beach Phuket. From our kata location, we do Beach Diving and Padi Courses. We have our own reef steps away from our dive center. We also run our own Daytrip Diving boat (we are not diving agent like many companies.) With the direct access to beach diving for refreshers, training and night dives we fel we have the The best facilities. Sea Fun Divers has 50m x 70m traiing pool, new equipment, latest PADI materials, Nitrox. 4 PADI Course Directors teaching all PADI Pro courses. Our superior dive boat offers daytrip diving to Phi Phi, Racha Noi/Yai, Shark Pointa and other daytrip trip sites. We have a genuine commitment to personal service. Learning scuba diving with Sea Fun Divers means access to best training facilities in Phuket. Our own day trip boat takes a maximum of 20 guests, despite the space would allow many more, to ensure fun and enjoyable day diving. Sea Fun Divers offer a selection of Livebaord options for diving Similan Islands and Richelieu Rock too.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Brussels, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Just perfect”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I came to Phuket to relax and do a little diving. I know that if you want the more exciting dive spots you need to go on a diving cruise to reach the Similans and other places for at least four days. I didn't have time for that. Sea Fun Divers organises days trip to Phi Phi island and other spots around Phuket in the most comfortable and enjoyable way I have seen with many diving clubs the world over.
The ratio of divers with a guide is 1 to 4 maximum, the boat is large enough so you don't bump into each other while gearing up, etc.
Just simply recommend this place to anyone who wants professional, efficient and easy diving around Phuket. I can't comment on their live aboard cruises as this probably will be my next diving destination when I come back to Phuket.

Visited February 2014
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Thank you very much for your support and once again good to see that experienced divers that travel appreciated our quality service.

We love diving and we believe must be a relaxing and enjoyable part of the holidays.

We wish you all best and look forward to diving with you again

Los Angeles
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Probably the best dive company around!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Probably the best dive company around!
I've dived in many places all over the World and Sea Fun Divers are certainly in the top three if not the top. My first day of diving in Phuket I ended up on a boat that did not belong to the dive company I reserved with, and the boat had 60 plus customers on board. I then found Sea Fun Divers in the Lonely Planet book which rates them very highly and I was not disappointed. I reserved through their Le Meridien office speaking to their manager Nick who was helpful and informative; who later came to my hotel to size me up for equipment and check my 'cert card'.
The pick up from my hotel was on time and the boat was clean and very comfortable and they say they take only a maximum of 24 divers, an added bonus. The Dive guides were excellent, knowledgeable and overall we were well looked after above and below water. (Ask for Mr Pae he spots the smallest of critters) The whole day was well organised and a memorable experience.I ended up going two days with Sea Fun Divers, and seeing a leopard Shark made a good dive day a great dive day.
Sea Fun Divers may be a little more expensive than some of the other dive companies in Phuket, but most people know, that you get what you pay for in life. And when it comes to Scuba diving and safety, you should never compromise.
I will defiantly be diving with them again when I return to Thailand next year!

Visited February 2014
Dear Bob thank you very much for your support and it is very good to see that we can compete with operators all around the globe.

All the Team thanks you for the great time together

Look forward to seeing you soon again here in Phuket
Panama City, Panama
“Dive with them”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Great staff in the centers and excellent equipment. Was nice to be picked up in new vehicle as opposed to some of the others at the pier. The boat was in perfect order as well. Everything was organized very well from start to finish. The tour leader Boris is the man! The other divemasters on the boat were a perfect combo as well. Pae, has the best eyes for macro life that i've ever seen. And Nui, as fun on the boat as he is underwater. Great experience all around. I don't know why anyone would go elsewhere.

I've been coming to Phuket for 6 years and have literally dived on almost every other boat there.

Recommended by me for you!

Visited February 2014
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
Dear Ryan Thank you for your support and review, one more time our two superstars (Boris and Pae) made our valued customer day trip a special day

I have passed to all the Team your review

Look forward to dive with you again here in Phuket
A TripAdvisor Member
“House reef”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Exellent diving today on the house reef good wisebilety
And a lot to see.
Staf was great at spotting the critters. Can recommend diving
With sea fun divers.
Thanks to the dive Staf for a Exellent day off diving.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you very much for the fun time with us and for your support.

Hope next time you will have more time and enjoy diving on our day trip boat

All Sea Fun Divers Team wish you all the best
Cairns Region, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Just great customer service”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Returned from a great dive trip to Phuket Thailand. Before we booked i read the reviews of Sea Fun Divers and also received a recommendation from several dive centers in Queensland. From the moment they picked us up from our hotel ( Thavorn Beach ) we felt that they took our dive holiday serious. Timely pick up, clean vehicles and even more important, safe and courteous drivers. Their dive boat is comfortable and the crew is very experienced. Great brekkie on board (croissants) coffee, tea and other snacks. We did 5 days of diving and we could not have picked a better dive company. The owner/GM is an American ( great sence of humour ) and is hands-on involved in the day to day operations.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Hansuu
SeaFunDivers, General Manager at Sea Fun Divers - Day Trips, responded to this review, March 13, 2014
Dear Hans,

Thank you for your support and review I passed it to the Team. We try to do our best to provide an high quality service and reviews as this make us sure we are doing it right.

We wish you all the best