“Great ocean front position”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View to the west and northwest from living/dining room patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Kathy S
Melbourne, Australia
“Great ocean front position”
Reviewed September 4, 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Kata beach is great, nice and clean and warm water to swim in.
House was great and in fab spot, cook good also.
Nice place to be away from the city.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Position on beach front
Liked least: Sometimes a bit hot
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Boris G
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Wonderful paradise”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 for a stay in June 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed at the villa for 4 nights with friends and had an excellent time. The location is stunning, the view breathtaking and the staff friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious and furnished in a traditional style. Especially we like to mention the breakfast which is served in the main living villa. We listened to the sound of the waves and enjoyed our tailormade breakfast order. Khun Nok is also a talented chef and spoilt us with tasty Thai food one evening for dinner. The location has easy access to all important facilities of Kata beach and is yet secluded and peaceful. We truely enjoyed our stay

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The breathtaking view
Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Norman C
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
“Incredible Villa, Incredible View and Incredible Food”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

1. Partied and celebrated like a rich and famous.
2. Enjoyed the privacy and tranquility of the Villa.
3. The Thai Food served by Khun Nok is so addictive I am still craving for more.
4. The Waves and Rocks "right in your face" gave character to the place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The Garden overlooking the Sea.
Liked least: The air conditioning
Traveling group: Friends
Nimz88
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Vacation Rental in Kata”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

I traveled here with my girlfriend and her family over the Christmas holiday and we were all extremely happy. There was plenty of space, the pool was amazing, the views were stunning, the services of the housekeepers and cooks were top notch. The layout was great and gave us the privacy we needed for a big group. if it hadn't been for some construction noise that we were told would be finished I would've given it 5 stars. I believe the review below is a huge exaggeration about the noise. Yes, it was a little loud at times, but it did not ruin our vacation at all. As far as the steps, there were quite a few, but all the cleaning ladies and staff carry all your luggage upon arrival and departure up and down and the climb up and down is perfectly fine and I think the renter should've inquired about having old members in their group. The location is a short walk to both beaches and town and airport pickup and drop off come with booking. The internet was pretty poor, but when I'm traveling to Thailand, I'm not really looking to be on my computer much anyway. I highly recommend this rental for a big group traveling to Kata!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and staff
Liked least: Noise levels of construction
Traveling group: Large Group
Large groups
koalatony
españa
“Dont ever book this Villa..........”
Reviewed August 19, 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

I , like others before me it appears, booked this villa directly with the owner. as witnessed on my and others Youtube postings. The villa is located directly beside a major construcyion site in early stage of development. This was of course never mentioned by the owner, , and when I complained he seemed suprised that there was any noise ! The noise was continious from 0730 thu 2200 daily. To quote the construction site manager ¨here in Thailand we can work 24/7 ¨. The steps, around 100 down to the villa made it impossible for my 90 year old mother to handle.My family and I travelled from different corners of the globe to have this reunion it what was supposed to be a relaxing and beautiful destination. Instead the jackhammers and cranes were non stop and our memories will be that. I would only descibe this as fraud and hope others read this review before making my mistake.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Singapore
Reviewed July 23, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check in / front desk Service
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
$675
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing