“Excellent Pizza!”

Ranked #31 of 194 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1989, the core business is that the custumer feels and tastes all the best of italian cuisine. High quality food and service.Good for: family with children, group, reservation, lunch, dinner, business dinner, dining on a budget, live lobsters, wood oven, real italian chef.
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

We visited twice during our recent trip to Phuket.

Pizzas are hot, fresh and tasty! I would really recommend a visit. You can see the pizzas being freshly made.

It costs between 250tb and 300tb for a pizza but they are worth the money.

Date of visit: August 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Stumbled upon this place while just walking down the street trying to find somewhere for dinner, and liked it so much we went back for lunch the next day. Great food, service was good, staff were friendly. An awesome little find :)

Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Visited on two occasions for a late lunch. Good service, icy cold beers and tasty wood fired pizzas. Good selection of both Thai and Italian foods on the menu.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

Service was too notch. Food was amazing. Relay enjoyed it. I had lasagna that looked and tasted the way lasagna should. Last time I ordered lasagna in Thailand I dont know what they have me but it didn't look or taste anything like lasagna. This was one of the best lasagnas I've ever eaten. I had mushroom soup with it and it was delicious. My wife had a pork and red curry dish and she really enjoyed that as well.
All that was only 699 Baht.
When I review a place I try to give the good and the bad but the only thing I can think of on the negative side was it was hot. Its August in Thailand its hot everywhere lol.

Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a great atmosphere and the cuisine is tasty and well priced. It has a well deserved reputation as a fantastic place to eat authentic Italian food and I can’t recommend it enough.

Date of visit: July 2018