“99baht a dish”

Ranked #33 of 173 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Cuisines: Italian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Since 1989, the core business is that the custumer feels and tastes all the best of italian cuisine. High quality food and service.Good for: family with children, group, reservation, lunch, dinner, business dinner, dining on a budget, live lobsters, wood oven, real italian chef.
Reviewed April 24, 2014

for 99 baht a dish you cant go wrong!! the spring rolls were to die for! i can wait to go back. i had the pad thai with prawns and that was great!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,135)

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Went here several times during our stay in Kata. Food - especialy the pizza - is wellprepared and welltasting. Staff friendly and polite. Not knowing anything about wine, however. Take a beer or a softdrink instead. Prices very reasonable. After 8 p.m. the restaurant is crowded, so a good piece of advise will be to go there a little earlier.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

My husband really wanted to come and eat her because he saw they have an authentic traditional wood oven for making pizzas in. He is absolutely mad on pizza so last night we came her to eat. We sat outside and the staff were attentive and very quick to serve us our drinks. He had a coke and I had a glass of the house white wine which was lovely. I was expecting it to taste pretty bad so was very pleasantly surprised when it didn't make me retch!

I ordered the spaghetti carbonara and my husband ordered the americano pizza. We both absolutely loved our dishes. I have had carbonara in many restaurants in Italy and it was spot on. It even came with its own little pot of parmesan cheese to sprinkle over the dish. Wonderful! The bill came to less than £20 which was for two mains meals, a starter of garlic bread, two cokes and two wines. Pretty decent if you ask me. If you fancy something other than thai food when you are here in Kata, I highly recommend is restaurant. I especially liked that you can see into the kitchen where the many chefs are working and you can people watch if you sit next to the road.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We visited this place twice on our holiday, the first time we had thai food and it was Okay but nothing special.
On the second visit we went for a seafood pizza and the Americano, it wasn't cheap by Thai standards so for them to give us a pizza with a serious shortage of topping was very disappointing.
We also noticed another family looking quite disappointed when their pizzas turned up.
The pizza however was very tasty, if there had been a decent amount of topping then it would have been a decent effort at an authentic pizza.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Had dinner here recently, and ordered a pizza. I had high expectations, since it was an italian restaurant and they had a wood fire oven. The pizza was nevertheless nothing special. They didn't have any spices, herbs or tabasco in the tables. I requested for some basil and my order was taken, but I never received it.. The restaurant was full and the staff were running around. It was hard to get the staff to stop at the table and ask for the bill at the end. Overall an average place, I'm sure you can find better in that area.