“Fun music bar, own choice songs!”

Rick N' Roll Music Cafe & RNR Hostel
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Bar and Cafe provides great food,awesome cocktails and a Live Music/Karaoke Stage. R N' R is a unique & fun environment with an awesome friendly atmosphere! We are looking forward to meet, greet & treat you to an awesome holiday experience
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Bar with international people. Everybody is allowed to play music from youtube. Its a lot of fun, when the internet works! Local beers are about 80 THB! Had a nice evening there!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The best part of this bar are the people. The bar tenders are great and the owner Rick is like a person you have known for years. Rick took great care of us and made us welcome. We enjoyed our nights there everyday that we were in the area. Also he convinced my wife and I to do a Discover Dive; one of the best things I have ever done. My wife was a bit scared but Rick and his dive instructors really took care of her to make her feel confident. Cant wait to visit again.
Jason and Heather.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I stayed at the Rick n Roll Hostel for two nights in a dorm bed. I am confused about the ratings. I cannot judge the private rooms but the dorm is average. Same applies to the staff and owner. The staff were friendly but so they are in most other hostels as well. The dorm consists of 6 beds cramped into a room. No space for luggage whatsoever sanitary room is downstairs used by every guest of the cafe.

WRT to the dorms value for money is very low.

1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

A wonderful evening of karaoke, with great Atmosphere and drinks. Rick, the owner, is wonderful. Very welcoming. Making sure everyone is having fun. We loved it there, and we're only sorry we found the place in our last night in Phiket.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is such a great place, great bar, great folks and great food d::: is ALL about customer service, about FUN and most a safe place to stay- It simply ROCKS =0 consider ur self lucky if u get to meet the amazing owner. muchas gracias!!! =0