We stayed for 6 nights at The Shore and it was a fantastic end to a 2 week stay in Phuket. The rooms are spacious, modern, light and lounging by our private pool each afternoon was wonderful. The bed was very comfortable (I have a very bad back so good beds are important).
The staff were super friendly, we got to know the wonderful security guard Suthep as he helped us get oujr scooter each day.
The breakfast is the best I've had in a Kata resort. The pancakes can't be beat. The hot parts of breakfast (coffee, eggs, omelettes, pancakes, bacon, etc) are all made to order so you get a fresh meal - no stale pancakes or old rubbery eggs! And the view is just awesome.
On our last day we ate lunch at the Harbour restaurant. This is where you have breakfast. The food was delicious.
We used the gym equipment and it was the best we've used in any of the Kata resorts. Plus a lady dropped in at the end of our workout with water and cold towels. Perfect!
For the price I was expecting top service and amenities. I wasn't disappointed. The only thing I would change is next time we're getting an Ocean View room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury beachfront pool villa resort on Kata Noi Beach in Phuket, Thailand. This adult only resort is a natural fusion of indoor and outdoor living where time has no meaning beyond the pleasure of every moment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shore at Katathani reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shore At Katathani Hotel Kata Beach
- The Shore At Katathani Phuket/Kata Beach